Learn about City Building - Urban Planning Courses by Eric Aderneck, RPP, MPL, BCOM, DULE
Directly informed by my work experience as a practicing professional planner over the past two decades in the Metro Vancouver region, I have developed, delivered, and continuously refined content for teaching diverse audiences about urban planning and land development. This includes academic courses and shorter classes for students and professional audiences.
Over the years I have refined the content, material, format, and style to cover core planning content within the amount of time available for a variety of different types of participants, both in-person and on-line formats.
Courses and classes that I've developed and taught include – see Courses page for more info:
Learn the Basics of Urban Planning
· One-Day Live Online Course
SFU City Program
· CITY101 Planning For Non-Planners: What You Need To Know About Community Planning
Langara College Applied Planning Post-Degree Diploma Program
· APPL 4110 Introduction to Planning
· APPL 5210 Land Development
· APPL 5330 Planning Studio: Sustainability
Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley Real Estate Board
· Introduction to Urban Planning and Land Development for REALTORS
· Customized short and extended classes tailored to the needs of specific business groups as part of corporate training and professional development programs.