Learn about City Building - Urban Planning Courses by Eric Aderneck, RPP, MPL, BCOM, DULE
Directly informed by my work experience as a practicing professional planner over the past two decades in the Metro Vancouver region, I have developed, delivered, and continuously refined content for teaching diverse audiences about urban planning and land development. This includes academic courses and shorter classes for students and professional audiences.
Over the years I have refined the content, material, format, and style to cover core planning content within the amount of time available for a variety of different types of participants, both in-person and on-line formats.
I wrote about the importance of working with all city-building professionals and learning about urban planning: Planning The City: Working With All City-Building Professionals, by Eric Aderneck, Spacing Magazine, November 2023.
Courses and classes that I've developed and taught include – see Courses page for more info:
· One-Day and Three-Evenings Live Online Courses
· CITY101 Planning For Non-Planners: What You Need To Know About Community Planning
· APPL 4110 Introduction to Planning
· APPL 5210 Land Development
· APPL 5330 Planning Studio: Sustainability
· Introduction to Urban Planning and Land Development for REALTORS
· Customized short and extended classes tailored to the needs of specific business groups as part of corporate training and professional development programs.
COPYRIGHT © LEARNPLANNING.CA #LearnPlanning